You will need Adobe Acrobat to access these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on this link and install.
Please Note that if you only have Adobe Acrobat Reader you will not be able to fill in the forms and submit them via E-mail. However, you can still fill in the forms, print and fax.
Please take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance Baltimore Boat Show Team:
Cathy Rick-Joule, Vice President Boat Shows: 954.441.3231 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Davis, Show Manager/Exhibitor Relationship Manager: 410.224.7633 email@example.com
Mary Steen, Show Administrator: 617.472.1442 firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Rosales, Operations Manager: 646.370.3679 email@example.com
Sarah Ryser, PR Manager/Shows: 312.946.6285 firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 a success!
NMMA Boat Finder
At no additional cost, any boat dealer or NMMA Boat Manufacturer member who exhibits at an NMMA show can:
• Feature the products they’re selling at the show on the show Web site
• Obtain consumer-generated leads in real time—Before, during and after the show
• Schedule appointments with prospects—Meet at the show or in their showroom
Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
- · If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- · Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- · Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to email@example.com
- · Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
- · All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
Show Guide Information Submitted after December 1, 2015 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
Exhibitors, a unique link has been sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials. The deadline to register for credentials online is January 23, 2015. The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the amount of square feet for which your company has contracted. Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full. If you have any questions please contact us at Baltimorecredentials@nmma.org.
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formally Exhibitor Guest Tickets) Available November 16th.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These ticket are discounted 50%, with no minimum order. You can order until the show's opening day.
Here is how it works;
• You have been sent a unique link in a separate email to place your order for Be My Guest Tickets.
• Order online, pay 50% general admission for each ticket ordered, print at your convenience on 8.5 x 11 paper.
• Distribute tickets to invite your customers and prospects to visit you at the show.
• After the show you will be refunded for all unredeemed tickets; refunds will be issued 30 days after the show closes.
Refund applies to orders placed online only!
On-site orders are not eligible for refunds.
Order on-site, pay 50% general admission for each ticket purchased. Tickets are printed for you on ticket stock. Tickets purchased on-site are non-refundable.
Any requests made after Friday, January 23 for Exhibitor Credentials will be available for pick up in the Exhibitor Registration area in the lower lobby, Pratt Street Entrance of the Baltimore Convention Center.
Please make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Tickets Now!
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 show a success!
NMMA Boat Finder
- Boat Finder [PDF - 636.09Kb]
Frequently Requested Forms
Move In/Move Out Information
- Exhibit Installation & Removal - Booths [PDF - 70.72Kb]
- Exhibit Installation & Removal - Bulk/Boats [PDF - 84.13Kb]
- Area Map [PDF - 132.77Kb]
- Display Regulations [PDF - 66.33Kb]
- Fire Department Regulations [PDF - 70.07Kb]
- Move In Notice [PDF - 63.45Kb]
- Move In Schedule - by Time [PDF - 19.98Kb]
- Move In Schedule - by Name [PDF - 21.03Kb]
Insurance & Limits of Liability
NMMA Order Forms
Other Service Provider Forms
[PDF - 32.3Kb]
IMPORTANT: Fill out as soon as possible.
Decorator forms and Information
[PDF - 42.02Kb]
Alliance Exposition Services Welcome Letter, Links and Contacts
Decorator Show Quick Facts
[PDF - 40.8Kb]
Official Show Guide Advertising Rates - TRMG
[PDF - 669.34Kb]
For advertising rates and editorial opportunities please contact Alisdair Martin on 847 441 4122 or email email@example.com
Ad Rate Sheet
[PDF - 93.96Kb]
Exhibitor Insurance Notice
[PDF - 156.92Kb]
Electrical Order Forms
[PDF - 775.27Kb]
Telecommunications Order Form
[XLS - 106Kb]
Baltimore Convention Center
Audio / Video Order Form
[PDF - 379.98Kb]
Plumbing Order form
[PDF - 375.87Kb]
Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines
- 2014-2015 Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1349.72Kb]
Exhibitor Referral Form
- Exhibitor Referral Form [PDF - 23.83Kb]