Coupons / Discounts
Thank you for visiting - see you January 29-February 1, 2015!
- Baltimore-area Papa John’s Pizza’s will deliver $2 off coupons to the Baltimore Boat Show on box tops of 100,000 pizzas. Coupons are also available in select Papa John’s Pizza restaurants.
- Provident Bank customers received a $2 off coupon to the Baltimore Boat Show in the mail with their December statements.
- Monday, January 22 is Baltimore Sun 1/2 Price Day. Look in the Baltimore Sun for their 50% off coupon for admission to the Baltimore Boat Show.
- Tuesday, January 23 is Serviceman’s Day. Area newspaper coupons or a Recreation News coupon (for government employees) accompanied by appropriate serviceperson’s ID will save $2 on admission to the show.
The Baltimore Boat Show will offer many chances to increase your fun and win at the show:
- ALL boat buyers at the Baltimore Boat Show can enter to win the New Boat Buyer Sweepstakes grand prize drawing of $5,000. The first 200 buyers will also receive a $50 gift certificate from Boater’s World to stock up on all their boating needs.
- The first place winner of the Powerboat Docking Challenge (link this to the Features at a Glance page) will receive a Hobie Mirage Outfitter Kayak ($2200 value), courtesy of Backyard Boats.
- A wakeboarding package, valued at over $450, including a CRW signature wakeboard by Body Glove, a Ski Tech Type III ski vest and a Kwiktek Phat Grip tow rope, courtesy of Marine Max.
- Dozens of Clipper City boat ride gift certificates will be given away at the Baltimore Boat Show for elegant night cruises and fun-filled afternoon adventures. Boat ride certificates include the Wine & Dine Wednesday’s Sail with Dinner at Rusty Scupper for Two ($120 value), The Reggae Party Cruise for Two with Rum Punch Special ($88 value), Pirate Adventure Sail- Family Four Pack – Two Adult & Two Children ($60 value), Sunday Brunch Sailings for Two ($54 value), The Reggae Party Cruise for Two ($50 value), Wine & Dine Wednesday Sail for Two ($30 value), and $30 gift cards for afternoon & evening tours.
- The “Show Daily,” a newsletter with brief descriptions and times of daily show features, will be given out at the Baltimore Boat Show and will include a $5 coupon to ESPN Zone.
- Show-goers can also enter to win framed “chart-work” by famed artist A.J. Robinson ($500 value per piece) of the Chesapeake Bay and the Greater Baltimore area.